A Public adjuster gets policyholders on average 747% more in their insurance settlement than if they had not used one.
Why use a Public Adjuster?
A public adjuster helps businesses, commercial property owners, and commercial property managers obtain a fair insurance settlement for hail and storm damages to their commercial HVAC and rooftop systems. Since most commercial HVAC or rooftop units are located on the roof of a property, they are exposed to hail and storm damage. Replacing a commercial HVAC system or rooftop unit could be quite expensive. Many businesses, commercial property owners, and commercial property managers don’t have the working capital to replace their commercial HVAC or rooftop unit. This causes a lot of stress to ensure the insurance claim completely covers the replacement costs. A public adjuster can help you file an insurance claim and secure the proper settlement you deserve.
5 Benefits of Using a Public Adjuster for Hail and Storm Damage
A report from the Florida OPPAGA, a legislative office of policy analysis, states that a public adjuster gets policyholders on average 747% more in their insurance settlement than if they had not used one. In addition to this, here are 5 other benefits.
- Helps you understand your policy
- Saves you time
- Resolves your claim faster
- Helps protect your rights as a policyholder
- Ensures fair value for your claim
A Hail Damage Claim Can Sneak Up on You
Most property owners forget that a roof is exposed to literally everything under the sun. As result, when mother nature sends some hail, your roof is the first to get impacted. Often commercial HVAC and rooftop systems fail months after the hail or storm damage impacted them.
A Thermography Report Can Help Prove Your Insurance Claim is Valid
Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling has a motto we live by, “two sets of eyes are better than one.” We’ve helped our customers save lots of money over the years by providing 2nd opinion estimates for commercial HVAC repairs and replacements. In the same way, a public adjuster can provide you with a thermography report using infrared imaging to detect moisture in your roofing system, which then can be traced back to hail damage. Meteorological programs can also be used to supply data to help pinpoint which storms with hail likely impacted your commercial HVAC or rooftop system.
Who Pays a Public Adjuster?
Public adjusters can earn a flat rate, hourly rate, or a contingency fee based on the outcome of the insurance claim. Like an independent adjusters, public adjusters typically choose to receive a percentage of the settlement. The policyholder is then responsible for paying the firm they hired.
3 Step Process to Work with a Public Adjuster
- Contact Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling to request a no-obligation site survey for hail and storm damage to your commercial HVAC or rooftop system at 763-565-2121 or click here. During the site survey, Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling will determine if the commercial HVAC or rooftop system(s) can be repaired or needs to be replaced. To learn more about a hail and storm damage site survey, click here.
- Comfort Solutions Heating and Cooling will provide you with an estimate to repair or replace your commercial HVAC or rooftop system with Trane® equipment. You can then turn this into the insurance adjuster.
- If your insurance adjuster is unable to provide a claim award to cover your commercial HVAC or rooftop system repair or replacement, we will be happy to recommend you to our preferred local public adjuster, Azara Global. Contact them today at 612-512-2112.